As my 4 Year Loc Anniversary approaches, I’ve been reminiscing on my loc journey so far, and want to share some of the things that I regret doing along the way.
A while back, I made a list of 10 survivor anthems, most of them r&b, that pick me up when I’m feeling down.
Here is the reggae edition….
10. Under Mi Sensi – Barrington Levy
9. Pick Myself Up – Peter Tosh
8. Hold On – Wyclef Jean feat. Mavado
7. Inna Di Red – Stephen Marley
6. Survivor – Akon feat. Mavado
5. I’m on the Rock – Mavado
4. Not an Easy Road – Buju Banton
3. Never Give Up My Pride – Luciano
2. Living in the Positive – Nasio Fontaine
1. Nothing is Impossible – Jah Cure